Woodmansterne, the leading supplier of premium greeting cards to independent retailers, are delighted to partner with the Greenfingers Charity to create a new range of garden inspired greeting cards.
Funds raised from the sale of these products will help the charity to create more magical and inspiring gardens for children and families who spend time in hospices across the UK.
The Greenfingers range launches exclusively at GLEE 2022. These stunning new designs use floral imagery, garden scenes and endearing animals to portray the beauty of nature and the importance of our connection with outdoor spaces.
Kate Leach, Head of Marketing at Woodmansterne, said: "We’re absolutely delighted to be working with the team at Greenfingers on our brand new card ranges. At Woodmansterne we’re proud to support many charities through our product and fundraising, but it’s extra special to be supporting such a fantastic charity that sits right at the heart of the garden industry. We look forward to showcasing the new designs over the next few days.”
Like all Woodmansterne cards, these new ranges are made are using sustainable materials and practices wherever possible. As a third-generation family business, they understand the importance of protecting our environment and safeguarding it for the future.
- All their cards are printed by them in Croxley, Hertfordshire
- They print with vegetable inks on paper from FSC sustainable forests
- Their beautiful envelope paper is made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste
- They pack our cards with a simple Smart Seal that saves up to half a million pieces of throw-away plastic being sent to landfill every week
- UK manufacturing and distribution keep their carbon footprint low
Get in touch!
We would love to explore how we can help your business grow, visit us at GLEE in Hall 20 Stand E20-F21 or call us on 01923 200600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org