There’s plenty of incentive to pay a visit to Durston Garden Products’ stand (Hall 20 C02) at Glee 2022 – particularly if you are on the hunt for exciting new peat-free products – but if you still need persuading, here are just five of the top reasons not to miss dropping in on the Somerset-based supplier.
1. New products and new opportunities – Durstons are putting peat-free products front and centre at Glee 2022. The line-up features exciting new launches at the show, including Durstons Organic Multi-Purpose Compost Peat Free and an extra-large peat-free grow bag dubbed, Peat Free Grow in the Bag.
2. Meet the team – A family-run business, Durstons has a fantastic team of people ready and willing to talk you through the range, answer questions and share their extensive knowledge and expertise in the production of quality growing media.
3. Shop sustainably – Durstons have made a steadfast commitment to a peat-free future and are making significant investment in achieving this – from developing game-changing additives, such as GRO BOOST, to enhance the performance of peat-free growing media, to undertaking a comprehensive after-use programme on all its peat bogs at the end of their life cycle. They were also one of the first growing media brands in the industry to introduce 100%-recyclable packaging.
4. Step into your customers’ shoes – Get up close and personal with the products and see Durstons’ stand-out packaging in the flesh. Designed to stop shoppers in their tracks and cut through the confusion in the growing media category, Durstons’ revamped packaging is eye-catching but clear and concise, helping end-users make a more informed choice
5. Support a UK supplier – Of course it’s nice to give British industry a boost but there are plenty of benefits to your own business when it comes to buying local, from shorter lead times and greater flexibility, to clocking up fewer product miles, which helps to reduce that all-important carbon footprint. Durstons has been doing business in Somerset for 150 years now and has a reputation for quality and service recognised throughout the UK.
Find out more
Durstons have been established for over 150 years. Find out more at www.durstongardenproducts.co.uk or call 01458 442688.