NEW Water Features range unveiled by Altico
Following a busy first 12 months for the business, Altico continues to demonstrate commitment to category development in the Garden Centre sector, following the launch of an exciting new water features range at Glee.
With over 15 years of team experience, Altico is confident their approach to the water feature category will excite Garden Centre customers and shoppers alike. The range of 30 products comprises of unique designs, new to market products and proven best sellers to promote retail sales growth.
Bearing the name Drift & Flow, their new category brand has been sympathetically created to suit the changing direction of consumer behaviour, that has seen water features move away from the Landscape products arena to become a firm outdoor living purchase.
Range highlights include:
- New to market, eco-friendly water features made from 55% recycled ceramic materials and with 100% recyclable, polyfoam-free packaging
- New Key Sales Drivers initiative that backs best-selling, volume lines to offer Garden Centre retailers unrivalled value in return for their commitment
- Enhanced seasonal sales opportunities with promotional pallet deals, featuring competitively priced water features in carry handle, gift-box packaging
- Stunning, fret-cut water features that create beautiful light effects day-to-night
- Special Water Feature Aftercare incentive to offer consumers added value
Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Head Office Tel: 01302 354500