Top reasons why plant buyers should visit the Glee Green Heart
- Optimise profit potential of seasonal plants now - with seasonal plants being more topical than ever, the Green Heart represents an opportunity to buy high impact lines for immediate delivery and sale.
- Get inspired: see, smell & touch – the Green Heart has a wealth of content to inspire plant buyers and retailers alike. From new varieties to exciting merchandising ideas, this thriving part of Glee is a must for garden retailers who want to step up their game when it comes to plant retailing.
- Network, learn & build relationships - learn about the latest trends in plant sales and access the newest varieties and new-for-2021/22 additions whilst networking with industry colleagues in one convenient location.
- View complementary products – whilst at Glee don’t forget to visit the wider show, using the time to catch up with compost, fertiliser and chemical suppliers to ensure you are up to date with the ever-changing ranges and supporting legislation surrounding these core product categories. This year Glee will be home to 300+ brands, including 100 never before seen at the show, making for the strongest display of products under one roof within the last 18 months.
- Linked sales and cross merchandising inspiration – Exhibitors within the Green Heart will demonstrate how to link sales and create successful cross merchandising opportunities that can be quickly and easily implemented instore.
- Find new sources of supply – with an estimated three million new gardeners (HTA Retail Monitor Report, 2020) finding joy from greening their homes and gardens during the last 18 months, now is the perfect time to find new supply partners; partners that can provide access to exciting new varieties that will set your plant offering apart from your competitors and encourage customers back time and time again.
- Generate sales this autumn from instant impact, show only deals - benefit from buying ‘show only’ deals, gaining extra margin and impulse sales potential for your store this autumn and beyond.
- Brainstorm – use your time to share your ideas with growers, helping both parties to sell more plants to boost overall sales and profits.
- Look ahead to 2022 and beyond - meet with both UK and international growers to find out more about their plans for the 2022/23 season.
- 20+ plant suppliers showcasing indoor & outdoor plants – this year over 20 plant suppliers, growers and breeders will be showcasing their 2021/22 ranges and recent introductions within the Green Heart, including Key Essentials, Craigmarloch Nurseries Ltd, Porters/Happy Plants, The Bransford Webb Plant Company, Lovania Nurseries Ltd, New Leaf Plants, MNP Flowers, Pacific Nurseries and John Richards Nurseries.