Today we live in a transforming world. Due to new technologies and urbanisation our lives are changing rapidly. Elho sees amazing opportunities and possibilities that can benefit this new world by answering our growing urge to bring nature into our daily lives.
For more than 50 years Elho has been doing just that. At Glee this year, Elho launches its new purpose - Give Room to Nature – and demonstrates how it is supported by the latest innovations in grow your own, outdoor, indoor and designer pots and planters.
Fresh from launch at spoga+gafa last week, Elho asks retailers to join them and inspire current and future shoppers to connect with nature in their homes. It’s about finding the right style and the right combination of plant and pot. To support retailers Elho guides consumers with the best information, inspiration and in-store navigation.
At Glee Elho launches its 3 drivers to demonstrate how they build partnerships with retailers.
Elho has been the leading innovator in the pottery market for 53 years:
- An enormous variety of products at the forefront of colour, design and technology trends.
- Full control of the total supply chain from design, to production and logistics. This leads to shorter delivery times – year after year.
- Instore solutions for every retailer, with ongoing shopper/sale analysis to drive improvement.
Elho provides retailers with the best support to drive shopper satisfaction:
- A high standard and quality of service from a reliable partner with guaranteed stock availability.
- The best shopper experience, with outstanding on and off line support and local merchandising teams.
- Superior market knowledge and invaluable consumer and shopper insights.
Elho feels the responsibility to bring nature into people’s daily lives in a meaningful way with products that are:
- long lasting, all weather and premium quality indoor and outdoor.
- sustainable, produced by 100% wind energy and totally recyclable.
- impactful, bringing nature into people’s homes more than 30 million times every year.
Elho’s new identity also brings new and improved packaging. Shoppers will easily find inspiration, supporting information about product benefits, and meaningful objectives around sustainability. Packaging provides a consistent and unique overview of the benefits of Elho pots and planters to inform, inspire, and help customers take care of their plants. Which in turn overcomes the barriers that research shows prevent people from buying plants. Including guilt (40% of indoor plants die in less than three years) and finding products that work well with their interior design choices.
All this is combined with Elho’s sophisticated instore marketing techniques that ensure customers are seduced with eye catching displays, inspirational lifestyle imagery and planted up pots. Elho is your future proof and inspiring business partner, making your offer relevant for consumers today and tomorrow.
Come and see Elho at Glee, NEC Birmingham, 11-13th September on Stand: 19G10 and in the Retail Lab.
T: 07910 212155