New identity for Bonningtons to be launched
Bonningtons will be launching their new identity during Glee 2016 and demonstrating their three core values – Integrity, Quality and Trust.
The company is keen to show that the popular conception that they are a small business, selling only to discounters is simply not true.
Managing Director Ian Fisher, has built a solid business based on great products and a strong commitment to customer service.
Fisher said “I’ve built this business only with the support of an amazing group of people who I like to think of as my “Dream Team”. Together, they’ve driven the growth and development of Bonningtons and I’m immensely proud of them."
To launch the new and completely different Bonningtons, the company is investing heavily in Glee 2016, with a large visible presence and a total of three stands.
- Bonningtons Central Visitors to the NEC will be invited to Bonningtons Central, where they can find out about the new business launch, and collect their personal prize cube as well as grabbing refreshments. Every visitor will claim a prize, which will vary in value, details of which to follow nearer the date!
- Bonningtons Brand Street This will give customers a journey through the company’s exciting range of brands - a tiny piece of the Bonningtons showroom transported to the NEC. Discover 8 new brands, which demonstrate the company’s commitment to offering a strong good – better – best option across a range of categories, with a strong focus on the independent retailer. Here visitors will see 500 new products for 2017, 2500 best-selling products, and Bonningtons’ 2017 deal for independents.
- Bonningtons Gardens A place to relax with a cocktail and view a range of outdoor leisure from Bonningtons, including a new high end collection of teak furniture.
- Bonningtons Central: N23 – Hall 20
- Bonningtons Brand Street: N16 – Hall 20
- Bonningtons Gardens: X10 – Hall 17
For more information call 0115 985 4119 or visit www.bonningtons.com