Garland/Worth Gardening will launch of over 100 new products at Glee
Garland/Worth Gardening is demonstrating a positive approach to the 2017 gardening season with the launch of over 100 new products at Glee 2016 (Hall 18, Stand H10-K11). The company’s latest innovations include several entirely new ranges of garden care items.
Commenting on the launch, operations director Tony Dedman said: “Despite the existing challenging market conditions we are determined to support our numerous customers both at home and abroad.
"In the past two years we have experienced a growth in sales of over 50 per cent, which has enabled us to offer a continuing high level of customer service including rapid delivery of orders.
"Also, by further extending our product portfolio for the 2017 season, we are confident that we are providing our customers with considerable opportunity to broaden their offerings to the end user.”
New products to be launched at Glee 2016 show include:
- A range of water butts and composters that comprises twelve different water butts, stands and sundries, plus two composters of 220 Litre and 330 Litre capacity. Within the range there is also a value 10 Litre blow moulded watering can along with nine premium 5 Litre and 10 Litre injection moulded watering cans.
- A new range of fleece and fabric that includes three sizes of fleece tubes and a 1 m x 16 m roll of fleece, a 1 m x 20 m roll of landscape fabric plus a 1 m x 16 m weed stop. All of the products are presented in new heavy duty dump bins.
- Also new is a range of tarpaulins measuring 3 m x 2 m, 4 m x 3 m, 5 m x 4 m and 8 m x 5 m, all of which are packed in handle bags. The range also includes four related sundries, comprising a pack of ball bungees, hook bungees, wind secure clips plus a coil of 30 m x 6 mm polypropylene rope.
Extended ranges comprise:
- The Christmas Range for the 2016 season has been expanded to include a round 4 to 5 inch stackable plastic Christmas tree stand in green and red that will be promoted at a competitive price of £9.99.
- The Barbecue / Garden Furniture Covers Range has been repackaged for 2017 with a brand new fabric in the company’s entry-level range. The full range of PVC backed polyester covers are available in green or black, and are presented in smaller packs that take up less space at retail-level.
- The Premium Propagation Range has two new top-end professional electric propagators that have heat thermostats.
- The Patio Gardening Range has had two new storage bags added, one for onions and one for potatoes.
- The Garden Tray Range now includes a new 60 cm² deep garden tray.
- The Self-watering Range has now been extended to include 2 m x 60 cm capillary matting.
- The Mower Range now includes two sizes of fuel funnels.
- All of the new heavy duty promotion bins are in a new colour that will boost promotion in store.
In order to provide further information and support on the company’s complete range of products, the Garland/Worth Gardening’s full sales and marketing team will be on the Glee stand together with the company’s sales agents that represent the whole of the UK and Ireland.
The Garland Products Group specialises in the manufacture of plastic injection moulded products and is one of the fastest growing suppliers to the garden industry. The products available to both keen and hobby gardeners have been designed through the company’s own experience as keen gardeners.