The Nano Gel Tape by Creative Products has picked up the top prize in this year's Glee at Spring Fair New Products Showcase Awards, run In association with Garden Trade News.
This double-sided, super sticky gel tape has many uses around the garden, garage, shed and home. It’s waterproof, incredibly adhesive and can be washed and re-used if it gets dirty.
It's a repeat of last year's success for Creative Products, who won with Fly Away in 2019...
Creative Products received their award on the opening day of Glee at Spring Fair.
- Bellevue Armchair by Innovators International, 7C60-D61. A rocking and reclining armchair incorporating a gas lift leg support in zero maintenance rattan and aluminium.
- Fat Ball Garland by Creative Products, 7C50-D51. A bird feeding kit for fat balls. The balls can be joined together to form a garland or hung separately.
- Till Planter by Fargro, 7B51. A self irrigating planter that is perfect for pot herbs.
- Wentworth Two Seater Arbour by Charles Taylor, 7D70-E51. A two-seater arbour with removable roof and versatile seating.
- Baby Reindeer by Dizmezs, 7F43. Ecological Baby Reindeer wood decoration.
- Mini Plant Stakes by Travellers Finds, 7C73. Indoor or outdoor handmade decorative plant stakes.
The judges were:
Steve Myatt, Garden Centre advisor and consultant, Managing Director Kiwiosity.
Roger Crookes, garden centre guru, Senior Manager at Pughs Garden Centres.
James Ducker, Managing Director Langland’s Garden Centres.
Boyd Douglas-Davies, HTA President and Communications Director at British Garden Centres.
Chairman of the judges and organiser: Trevor Pfeiffer, Garden Trade News who are Glee’s Official Media Partner for 2020.
Glee at Spring Fair 2020 New Product Awards 020220_GTN153.jpg