Gardeco go 'Hand in Glove' with Rostaing
Rostaing Pro-range Gloves, the ultimate in glove design and quality, have appointed Gardeco as their UK distributor.
Established in 1789, Rostaing of France is a well-established specialist in gloves of all types, with a large market share in France and other countries.
These gloves are designed in France and made in Rostaing-owned factories under stringent quality control. Rostaing Gloves are laboratory tested and endorsed for maximum comfort and protection and carry mechanical hazardous kite marks for consumer confidence and peace of mind.
The Rostaing Pro-range is a unique group of quality gloves, each with its specific user profiles. Developed in partnership with professional users such as tree surgeons, wine growers, farmers and gardening professionals, they offer maximum comfort and protection.
All are made of top quality materials and carry testing kite marks for EN388, ISO13997, EN407 and EN420, covering mechanical hazards, cut resistance and thermal hazards.
Available in a range of sizes to better fit consumers' hands, Rostaing Pro-Range gloves are top for maximum comfort, hand protection and durability.
See the range at Glee on stand 19D56.
- The Sequoia is a water-repellent leather glove suitable for any gardening tasks.
- The Robuste is a new design, made of calfskin glove for intensive gardening use.
- The Roncier is ideal for garden clearing, best protection against thorns and brambles, made of cowhide with forearm protection.
- The Rameau is the specialist pruning glove with maximum cut protection.
- The Forest is designed for garden machinery use with vibrations foam absorption.
- The Iverno is a professional cold weather pruning glove.
Tel: 0870 234 0003. www.gardeco.co.uk