After 18 months of all the challenges thrown at buyers and suppliers due to the COVID-19 pandemic Glee will be celebrating the best buyers of garden, leisure and pet products in the Glee Buyers Power List.
To acknowledge the immense pressure buyers have been under this year across the wide range of products the feature in garden, leisure and pet retailing there are 10 Glee Buyers Power List categories this year.
Nominations have been received from growers, suppliers, agents and wholesalers for the following categories of buyers and buying teams:
1. Plants buyer/buying team of the Year
2. Garden Care buyer/buying team of the Year
3. Outdoor Leisure buyer/buying team of the Year
4. Landscape buyer/buying team of the Year
5. Home & Gifts buyer/buying team of the Year
6. Pet buyer/buying team of the Year
7. Retail Food & Drinks buyer/buying team of the Year
8. Christmas buyer/buying team of the Year
9. Overall Multiple Garden Retailer Buying Team of the Year – 6 stores or more
10. Overall Independent Garden Centre Buying Team of the Year – up 5 stores
The Glee Buyers Power List has celebrated the excellence of buying in the Garden, Leisure and Pet markets annually since 2015, and the winners have included:
Aylett Nurseries, B&M, B&Q, Blue Diamond, Enchanted-Earth.com, Frosts, gardensite.co.uk, Grovewell Garden Centres, Haskins, Homebase, John Lewis, MacKenzie & Cruikshank, Notcutts, Perrywood, Primrose.co.uk, Richard Jacksons Garden, Stax, The Range and Waitrose.
The winners of the Glee Buyers Power List 2021 will be announced live at Glee 2021 on Wednesday 15th September 2021.